Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

Today is Superbowl Sunday! I have my squares and made the food and now I am ready to relax and watch the commercials! We are heading to a friends house tonight and I thought I would share my superbowl foods!!

First, I made football chocolates; dark and milk chocolate. The milk chocolate candies have malted milk crunchies in them!

Second, I made funfetti cookies. They are so easy and yummy! If I had more time, I would have iced them too. I wish I could make choc chip cookies from a cake mix...such a time saver.

Third, I made a Tuscan Cream Cheese Spread....my personal favorite! It's loaded with sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, garlic, green onions, chives, and parsley!


We are making a seven-layer Tex-Mex dip, but its not done yet! I will have to get before and after pictures of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment